Receive FREE cuticle butter of your choice when you purchase two. Get 3 deluxe cuticle butter for the price of 2. That makes it $ 6.76 per tin plus FREE SHIPPING in the USA.
This is a perfect opportunity to try different cuticle butter, share with friends, to stock up and save, or send them as a gift set. We offer a gift wrap service and can ship it directly to the recipient.
These cuticle butter are a rare find, because of the highly-prized Cupuacu Butter ingredient that provides intense hydration to revitalize your dry cuticles and nails. Cupuacu Butter is rich in antioxidants, has the power of restructuring damaged tissues, improving skin moisture level, reducing the degeneration of skin cells and restoring flexibility. Cupuacu Butter is an excellent emollient and is often compared functionally to Lanolin.
We also added organic Cocoa Butter, Mango butter, jojoba oil, and botanical-infused oil to formulate these exceptional cuticle butter for ultimate nourishment. With these rich butter, just a little goes a long way. These are treats for any clean beauty lovers.
❤ Your Options:
- Dandelion Cuticle Butter,
- Chamomile Cuticle Butter,
- Lavender Cuticle Butter,
- Hibiscus Cuticle Butter,
- Unscented Marshmallow Cuticle Butter,
- Unscented Green Tea Cuticle Butter
| All Natural | Plant Based | Synthetic Fragrances Free | Parabens Free | Petroleum Free | Cruelty-Free | Small Batch |
❤ How to Use:
Apply the Cuticle Butter and massage it into your cuticles, nail beds, fingers, or toes several times each day to assist with the healing of inflamed, dry and cracked cuticles, or weather damaged fingers and hands. The more frequently you apply this cuticle butter, the more beneficial the effects will be.
◆DANDELION Cuticle Butter:
Dandelion Flower infused *Sunflower Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, *Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Orange Essential Oil, and Lemon Essential Oil. /*organic ingredient
◆CHAMOMILE Cuticle Butter:
*Cupuacu Butter, *Chamomile infused Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, *Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Lemon Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil /*organic ingredient
◆LAVENDER Cuticle Butter:
*Cupuacu Butter, *Lavender infused Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, *Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Lavender Essential Oil /*organic ingredient
◆HIBISCUS Cuticle Butter:
Ingredients: *Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, *Cocoa Butter, *Hibiscus Flowers infused Grapeseed Oil, *Helichrysum Flowers infused extra virgin Olive Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Beeswax /*organic ingredient
◆GREEN TEA Unscented Cuticle Butter:
Ingredients: *Cupuacu Butter, Mango Butter, *Cocoa Butter, *Green Tea infused Olive Oil, *Elderflower infused Apricot Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E /*organic ingredient
◆MARSHMALLOW Unscented Cuticle Butter: *Cupuacu Butter, *Marshmallow root, and leaf infused Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, *Cocoa Butter, Beeswax. /*organic ingredient
Each in 0.5 oz. size reusable tin
*For external use only. If there’s any reaction to any of the cuticle butter, discontinue use it immediately.
*Please keep out of direct sunlight, and best use it within a year from date of purchase.
**Disclaimer: The above statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The result may vary from person to person. Please consult with your healthcare provider before using any supplements
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order, for example, if you contact me directly.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
-How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tina Chen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we do wholesale. Please check our WHOLESALE section.
Yes, we can help you with gift wrapping and packaging. Please convo shop owner.