This scar cream is specially formulated to support diminishing scars from the wound, acne, c- section, surgery, sunspot, or stretch marks. The unique bee Propolis, Cupuacu Butter, Helichrysum all natural ingredients bring natural healing to the skin, a premium scar treatment balm to aid the healing of the appearance of scars of old and new.
❤ HOW DOES IT WORK:
-- With highly cell regenerating Calendula flowers and astringent Comfrey, Gotu Kola, and Rose botanical herbs,
-- Armed with nourishing emollient Coconut Oil, healing Sunflower Oil, penetrating Jojoba Oil,
-- Rich in antioxidants Cupuaca butter that has the power of restructuring damaged tissues,
-- Ascended with powerful healing bee Propolis,
-- Anti-inflammatory Chamomile Essential Oil,
-- Restorative Frankincense Essential Oil,
-- Intensive skin rejuvenating Helichrysum Essential Oil
| All Natural | Plant Based | Synthetic Fragrances Free | Toxin Free | Parabens Free | Petroleum Free | Small Batch |
❤ PROCESSING TIME:
We strive to have a fast shipping time for all our customers. Your order will usually ship in next business day with FREE Shipping. No later than 2 business days.
Gently apply this Scar Balm and massage into the area in circular motions two to four times each day, or as often as needed.
*Comfrey, *Calendula, *Rose, *Gotu Kola, Olive Oil, *Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, *Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Beeswax, Bee Propolis, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Vitamin E Oil. /*Organic ingredient
1/2 oz and 2oz size tins
❤ Click here to see more Healing Salve:
*For external use only. If there’s any reaction to this balm, discontinue use immediately.
**Please keep out of direct sunlight, and best use it within one year from date of purchase.
**Disclaimer: The above statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The result may vary from person to person. Please consult with your health care provider before using any supplements.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order, for example, if you contact me directly.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
-How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tina Chen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Yes, we do wholesale. Please check our WHOLESALE section.
Yes, we can help you with gift wrapping and packaging. Please convo shop owner.
Nov 12, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Jul 11, 2018
No difference in the appearance PD my scar
May 3, 2018