This is a Calendula healing salve that is used for cuts, abrasions, burns, blisters, diaper rashes, skin irritation, rashes, incest bites, eczema, dry and cracked skin condition. Calendula is gentle enough for all skin types. A truly versatile and natural all-purpose salve to keep at hand.
This Calendula Salve is carefully handmade in small batches first started with low heat infusion for ten days, then strained out the Calendula, put new dried Calendula into the original infused oil to have the second infusion for another seven days. This lengthy process ensures the potent extraction of Calendula. Afterward, use this potent double oil, added skin nourishing Shea Butter, premium Helichrysum Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil to finish this fabulous Calendula Salve.
Calendula flower is renowned for its skin healing power. Calendula has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, making it especially good for wounds, burns, and troubled skin conditions. This vulnerary herbal remedy is also able to promote cell reparation and regeneration, supporting the natural healing process.
| All Natural | Plant Based | Synthetic Fragrances Free | Synthetic Colorant Free | Toxin Free | Parabens Free | Petroleum Free | Cruelty-Free | Small Batch |
❤ PROCESSING TIME:
We strive to have a fast shipping time for our customers. Your order will usually ship in next business day with FREE Shipping. No later than 2 business days.
Generously apply this salve to clean affected areas twice to three times a day or as often as needed.
*Calendula Flowers, Olive Oil, *Shea Butter, Beeswax, Vitamin E Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil. /*organic ingredient
In 1/2oz, 2oz reusable tins
You can ship this set directly to your gift recipient. We would be happy to include a complimentary gift note. Please put in the notes upon checkout.
◆ Click here to see more Healing Salve:
*For external use only. If there’s any reaction to this salve, discontinue use immediately.
**Please keep out of direct sunlight, and best use within one year from date of purchase.
***Disclaimer: The above statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The result may vary from person to person. Please consult with your health care provider before using any supplements.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order, for example, if you contact me directly.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
-How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tina Chen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Yes, we do wholesale. Please check our WHOLESALE section.
Yes, we can help you with gift wrapping and packaging. Please convo shop owner.
Aug 16, 2018
I love using this salve! I've been using it every day, and my skin is glowing :) Thank you for making this wonderful product!
Aug 14, 2018
Nov 3, 2017
Mar 10, 2017
Used this Calendula Salve on my friend who is helping me with yard work. She ia fair skinned and got sunburned on her face & arms. So I opened this salve and she said it was very soothing and a couple of hours after we applied it her face doesnt look as red and she is not blistering. Very soothing & healing. Love it.